Friday, September 2, 2016

So What Happened to the Cats?




As you might recall, I donated some July royalties from sales of my novel A Perfumer's Secret to one of my favorite charities, St. Francis Society Animal Rescue in Tampa, Fl. 

I happily sent in my check (triple digits, yay!) late last month and also got great news about the adorable kitties pictured in the photo above. They're all doing well and have gotten homes! 




But there are still many other wonderful cats and dogs at St. Francis looking for families, so if you are in the Tampa Bay area and looking for a dear companion, check them out. They also accept donations, of course, from those of us who are too far to foster or adopt.

To those of you who helped by buying a copy of A Perfumer's Secret, thank you, and I hope you're enjoying the novel. (Please consider posting a review to Amazon!)

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment