Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Listen to A PERFUMER'S SECRET...



I'm so excited to announce that my novel A Perfumer's Secret is now available for pre-order in audio format! And you can listen to a sample right here

Reading the novel is talented Chicago-based actress Teri Schnaubelt, who has read more than 100 books for New York Times and USA Today best-selling authors. 

Tantor Media, producer of the audiobook, invited me to help in the narrator selection process, and I was thrilled to discover Teri. First of all, I loved her work narrating The House by the Lake by Ella Carey, another book with a French connection... And second, we had a lot of fun chatting on the phone about -- everything French!

I hope you will enjoy my words, brought from the page to your ears by this wonderful actress. 

Happy listening! 





No comments:

Post a Comment